WHERE CAN I FIND YOUR CASES AND HOW MUCH DO THEY COST?
Currently, we do not sell directly to musicians. You can purchase our products through your local music shop. If you need help locating a music shop, please contact us, and we'll be more than happy to help.
If you are located in the US, you can purchase directly through our website or through your local music shop.
WHERE CAN I FIND STOCK OF YOUR CASES?
For any inquiries about our stock, please contact us, and we will try and point you in the right direction.
DO YOU CUSTOM-MAKE CASES?
We do not make custom cases because we work from molds, and need to be able to make series from it.
CAN I PUT MY CASE IN THE CARGO HOLD OF A PLANE WITHOUT RISK?
All our cases are intended to give the best possible protection to the instrument for the everyday commute and use. Nevertheless, we do not recommend to put any of them (except for the Flight Cover) in the cargo of a plane since it is a completely different use and risk. Even if our cases offer excellent protection, they are not intended for rough and unsupervised handling*. If you still use your case for air travel, please remember to protect it with thick layers of bubble-packaging for example, before gate-checking it.
* Our warranty does not apply for damages occurred in such circumstances. Should you meet such problems, we advise you to file a claim with the airline company right away.
DO YOU PROVIDE MAINTENANCE?
Should you need maintenance (repair of your case, replacement of some parts), please contact the dealer you purchased the case from, or your local dealer. He will be able to asset the work to be done and get in touch with us to check if your case needs to be sent back to our workshop or not. If not, in most case, we can send him the replacement parts to proceed to the repair in-house.
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY COMBINATION LOCK CODE ?
Combination Lock - Left and Right
The combination lock is factory set at "0-0-0".
To set your personal code:
1. First open the lock
2. Hold the pusher in the open position to keep the metallic tongue inside the locking mechanism down
3. Locate the copper colored tab with A <--> B
4. Slide the tab from the A position to the B position
5. You can now freely move the dials to set your combination pattern
6. Once your combination pattern is set, slide the tab from the B position back to the A position.
7. You have now set your new combination!
1. Make sure you remember your code
2. It is possible to change your code as often as you like by repeating the above procedure step by step
3. WARNING: Be careful! It is easy to inadvertently turn one of the combination dials with your finger while the copper tab is in the B position, creating a new combination that you have not chosen, without noticing. Your BAM case will be locked and you will have to find your new combination randomly...not a fun situation
I AM A LUTHIER / I OWN A MUSIC SHOP AND I WOULD LIKE TO SELL YOUR CASES, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You're in France, please contact Bam SAS : email@example.com
You are in Mexico or in the USA, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
You are in Asia, Africa, Canada, Middle-East, Australia, Europe, South America, Central America please contact Bam's export service : email@example.com
DO YOU SUPPLY CASES WITH GEO-TRACKING DEVICE ?
Yes! We have partnered with Vodafone to create our new BAM Tracking Device. For more information click on this link. https://www.bamcases.com/products/bam-tracking-device
HOW MUST I PUT MY BLOCS INTO MY ADJUSTABLE ELECTRIC GUITAR CASE CREW ?
- Place your guitar with its neck in the center of the case. The body of your guitar should be placed against the right and bottom cushions.
*Choose the curve that best suits the shape of the guitar.