Condition of Sale
* All merchandise purchased from BAM has a 14-day return policy. Should you change your mind, you have 14 days to contact us and return your item in new condition, in its original packaging, with all accessories and with the correct form completed (https://eu.bamcases.com/pages/contact-us) to get a full refund. If they are not, upon inspection, the return will be denied or you'll get a partial refund. You will be responsible for return shipping charges unless your product is defective or was shipped in error : the shipping method must be discussed with BAM France.
* All defective merchandise purchased from BAM, within the first 14-days of date of purchase, will be repaired or exchanged at our discretion. Once the item is confirmed defective, a return shipment can be organized under agreement with BAM France. BAM will not reimburse any return shipping cost incurred by the customer for any reason.
* Exceptions to the above policies can apply. If you have any questions, feel free to contact a Customer Service Representative at +33 (0)2 31 24 55 20 or email us at email@example.com
Should the case be damaged in transit, claims must be notified to BAM within 10 days. A claim will be filed with the shipping company. Please document the damage and keep all original packaging during the claim period.
Bam cases have been designed to provide their holder with many years of satisfaction. In the unlikely event that a problem arises on one of our cases as a result of a defect in our materials or workmanship within the two years following the purchase by the ending customer, we will repair it at our expense (or replace it if it cannot be repaired)*.
It is important to note that our guarantee is not an unconditional guarantee for the life of the product. Bam cases are made from high-quality materials, and yet they are not indestructible. Therefore, our guarantee does not cover product damage that may result from mishandling of the product. We do not cover accidental damage nor its consequences, such as damage to the contents of the case.
Also, as with any product, it should be expected that component parts - hooks or fasteners for instance - will show wear with use over time and eventually may need to be replaced. This type of normal wear and tear is naturally not covered by our guarantee, but we will always be happy to offer a prompt, high-quality repair service at a nominal cost for the lifetime of the case.
We always ask musicians to contact their dealer first when after-sales service is required. Please contact us for further instructions before returning a case. The expenses for returning a case will be covered by the sender.
* Subject to a normal use (evaluation at bam's discretion).
Prices and payments:
Prices are as shown on the website. Sales tax are at 20% unless protective masks (5%).
*All pictures are subject to change. Bam is not liable for any minor changes or case upgrades which would look slightly different than the picture.
* we strongly advise all musicians to contact their insurance company to add their case under their instrument insurance policy, to cover any accident that could happen.